Sunday, June 29, 2008

June 27, Special Olympics Bike Ride

Friday. Columbus/Jesse Owens Memorial Coliseum, OSU.

Dear Fan(s) of this Adventure Blog,
Pigbike and I landed on schedule. 530 miles. The Opening Ceremonies of the Ohio Special Olympics were without a doubt, one of the finest days I have had in my 52+ years. Kharma, Kismet, Kids and Masonic Brotherhood made it special great. SO much happened, that if I didn't have the photos to prove it, no one could believe me. It's going to take a day or two to decompress and put it together for the blog. So far, I have a fluidly expanding outline. Please stay tuned as I toil to put words to the magic of that day. Peace

1 comment:

CAT said...

Your Number ONE Fan...

I look forward to your editorial efforts and offer this humble word to inspire...
Simplify.


You made an amazing ride and found a lot of new friends... even better you were hailed with a tribute of appreciation that came from the excited hands of the Special Olympians themselves as they cheered your "Going the Distance" to join them in Columbus!

If only our able friends and colleages can be inspired to show as much drive and enthusiasm for the causes they endorse then indeed... Everyone WINS~

Next YEAR~ FOR THE KIDS !!!

With Love and Enthusiasm, CAT